Sunday, October 29, 2006

Long Overdue

Procrastinating on writing my long-overdue paper made me think of other things that are long-overdue. Like updating the links on this dusty ol' blog. So here they are!


- Product Girl: Carla has awesome beauty reviews and podcasts. She makes me want to set up camp in a Sephora and never ever leave.

- Shoes, Glorious Shoes!: Dear Erin posts lovely things on her new blog that make me want to spend money. Dammit. Go over there and check things out so I don't have to feel alone in my debt-inducing ways.

- Chaptastic: It's an entire blog about lipbalm. Need I say more?

- The Beauty Newsletter: Elke dishes on her favourite products and trends, and includes pro tips and podcasts to boot.

- Don't forget to visit The Beauty Brains at their new home (www.thebeautybrains.com). Same quality posts, but now on their own domain -- remember to update your links (...said the pot to the kettle).


And for some non-makeup related reads:

- I go to RX Vixen and Seriously? OMG! WTF? to satisfy my TV fangirl cravings. Collective "SQUEEEE"-ing never felt so good!

- Ballpoint Wren muses on life, laughter, and family, and does a fun thing every week where she gathers clever things from around the blogosphere for a quick & entertaining pick me up. Check it out!

- Last, but certainly not least, Emilie-Claire Barlow's myspace page is a great way to keep up on the latest news regarding this talented jazz singer's albums and performances. You can also sample some of her great tunes there. This lady's gonna be (even more) famous one day, so why not rack up some indie points and say "you knew her when"? (No, she's not paying me, she's just that good.)


Alrighty, back at it then. Real reviews next week, plus I am doing a thing where for the next 2 weeks, I am allowing myself to wear only those perfumes that I own but rarely use. Because, what's the point of owning over 30 fragrances* and not wearing them?


* Seriously. Yeah... "addictive behaviour"... I know.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 8:02 p.m., Blogger Erin said...

Awwww :) Thanks for linking to me :)))))

As for the debt-inducing nature of my posts.. I blame it on all the pretty, shiny things in the world that make me buy them.. *g*

If only Benji were for sale.. he's pretty and shiny!

*sigh*

 
At 11:44 p.m., Blogger The Glitterati said...

It's so true, Erin. I'd stop buying stuff if the stuff would stop being so darn buy-able.

Oh, they were showing re-runs of SYTYCD on Much Music (Canada's version of MTV) today. It was the episode where Benji showed his abs in the opening number. What glorious memories. I *still* couldn't help but squeal. Sigh.

 
At 6:39 p.m., Blogger Erin said...

I've been holding off rewatching the show because I want it to feel all new again :)

But I think I might just have to watch it, as you're coming to Scotland! :)

*sigh*

In one of his recent blog entries, he said he's found someone special! What's the bet it's another dancer, eh? (and I can't be jealous.. well, I shouldn't! I'm getting married next year!)

Ah, crushes. <3 Benji

 
At 7:28 p.m., Blogger Ballpoint Wren said...

Thank you so much for this link! I do enjoy your beauty adventures. You're so fearless in comparison to me: I walk past the makeup counter in fear and trembling!

 
At 5:41 p.m., Blogger The Glitterati said...

You're very welcome Bonnie, it was about time! And I think it's better to fear the makeup counters then have the makeup counters fear you... I swear, the ladies at my local drugstore must know me by sight and favourite lipgloss by now! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home