Thursday, June 22, 2006

Too depressed to review

Yeah, so the Glitter-Mobile needs a new Y-Pipe. How can something with such a small name come with such a large repair bill? Hear that? That's the sound of my piggy bank breaking.

So, apparently Taylor Hicks (winner of this season's American Idol) is on Jay Leno tonight. Isn't that kinda... I dunno, redundant? Or at the very least, confusing. Who can keep all that chin and grey hair straight?



Oh well. At least there'll be another Benji sighting tonight.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 5:12 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nooo Musa is gone!! He was my second favorite dancer next to Benji. I was looking forward to a showdown between them in the end when we no longer vote for couples but single dancers. Plus the dynamic dual of Benji and Donyelle are gonna be broken up next week.

I normally post in the Wed and a poll room Bonkers so kindy setup for me, but somehow being depressed over Musa being gone this room felt right, plus it's nice a lonely in here. You know a more private corner of brain spam where a guy can have a cry, and fewer witnesses around! James

 

Post a Comment

<< Home