Thursday, June 15, 2006

He was MAJESTIC, yo.

Stanislav should not have been booted. He did nothing wrong, and made his partner look better than possibly anyone else on the show could have, for that style. He's a lovely lovely man, and danced beautifully, but he was too stoic and not pretty-boy enough for American Reality TV. Whatever happened to admiring the strong, silent, sashaying type? If it makes ya feel any better Stas, I thought you were pretty damn dashing. Oh well.

Oh, and Cat Deely really needs to work on her elimination schpeel. When my first thought is "Yikes, you should take notes from Ryan Seacrest"... well, YIKES.

Woah, 3 posts today, and all about SYTYCD. I promise tomorrow I will talk about some blush or something. Or at least not about Dance.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:32 a.m., Blogger Cowgirl Warrior said...

I was super impressed with Stanislav and his kudos to the rest of the dancers in his overcome with emotion Russian accent.
Yes Cat needs to work on the dramatic pauses...there were far too many.

 
At 12:03 p.m., Blogger The Glitterati said...

I loveted his Russian verklemptitude! Stanislav. He is true man. He is deservink of honour.

 
At 8:43 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that Stanislav was kicked off! He was sooo good esp compared to that other guy. What were they thinking?
And yes, I am not impressed with Cat. I think she's a bit of a dipshit.

 
At 12:20 a.m., Blogger The Glitterati said...

Yeah, you mean that popper? I totally agree, he's great at the hip hop stuff, but Stanislav had style. The other guy just looks like a 14 year old girl, which apparently is a good thing for reality TV -- see Chicken Little and Clay Aiken from AI, and Kalan Porter, who won the 2nd season of Canadian Idol, for example.

And I think 'dipshit' is a very appropriate way of describing it! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home