Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Busy busy...

... but not too busy for Benji.

Sorry folks for the lack of reviews lately, but I just wanted to let ya know that I found the clip that shows Benji getting accepted into the Top 20. God, I can't even watch it without getting misty. Did you hear him compliment his ex, after talking about how she got engaged without him? I missed that the first time around. This man is unbelievable. Go to the video post and scroll about halfway down to see it. I promise I'll make proper bookmarks for it one day. Maybe.



[EDIT: Also! A bunch of other new stuff, including a cleaner and more complete clip of the Too Much Booty routine, Benji being told that he's "safe", and some pre-show stuff.]

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 4:28 p.m., Blogger Cowgirl Warrior said...

O.K so for being the amazing friend I am I watched the clip and my boss came in and of course I didn't have time to hit mute. So now my immediate supervisor is aware of your impending marriage.

 
At 4:33 p.m., Blogger The Glitterati said...

Aw geeze.... I'm sorry. Will there be trouble? If it helps, she's invited.

 
At 5:43 p.m., Blogger Cowgirl Warrior said...

No trouble, just thinks I'm a wee bit strange is all. I expect nice take aways at the wedding...no fruit cake

 
At 12:54 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

IT'S WEDNESDAY!!!


That is all...

*BRG

 
At 1:20 p.m., Blogger Berlina said...

dude! NOW you've got me obsessed with this kid! he is so sweet and adorable!!

 
At 3:54 p.m., Blogger The Glitterati said...

CW: Aw heck no. You KNOW how I feel about Bernard Callebaut, how could I possibly have anything else as a takeaway? ;)

BRG: I know! I LOVE WEDNESDAYS!!!!! :)

Berlina: Mwahaha! Yes... come join us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home