Thursday, June 15, 2006

I didn't know they were even dating...

Hi! Okay, time for another episode of Crazy Celebrity Clones.

But first:




Aww.... Heya Benji. Lookin' good. How yooouuuu doin'?




Anyway. Regard:





+







=







Heidi Groskreutz is apparently the love child of Jessica Simpson and Reese Witherspoon. Man, Reese can do so much better than the Reject Simpson. Ryan must be pretty upset about all this. Talented progeny though!


Pics courtesy of Use My Computer.com, the Hollywood Foreign Press Association, and Capital Swing Dancers.org.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 6:59 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

heidi does look like reese witherspoon

 
At 1:25 a.m., Blogger We Met At Chapters said...

It's a bit uncanny, isn't it?

 
At 5:40 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I like Heidi better as a brunette.

 
At 8:36 p.m., Blogger We Met At Chapters said...

JaNeal: I think it's nice that she's blonde right now, at least. Helps me pick her out from the crowd, since the other girls currently have dark hair! But brunette does seem to look a bit more natural on her.

 
At 10:47 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny post!! I like it a lot

I like Heidi much better as a blonde.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home