Tuesday, June 06, 2006

You know you're a grad student when...

... the fire alarm goes off in your building and your first thought upon stepping outside to safety is "Aw HELL, I left my USB key in there. I wonder if they'll let me back in for it?"* After all, 3rd-degree burns heal, but melted data do not.

I'm just going nuts over here... not enough sleep or coffee to keep going, really, but I really REALLY want to get this experiment programmed already! And then there was all that fire-alarm fun. So no time for a review today, but rest assured that things are in the works. I want to say words about Lash Exact, but feel that I should use it a few more times first. I will say that my lashes outlasted me yesterday, so that's cool.

Also on the back burner: L'Oreal Colour Juice Sticks, some stuff from jane cosmetics, and maybe a thing about how being sleep deprived, confused, and bleary can sometimes lead to good purchases.

In the meantime, please send caffeinated thoughts, y'all!



* This actually shows how BAD of a grad student I am. The good students have their USB keys tattooed to them. They'd NEVER leave it inside a possibly-burning building. Tsk.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:34 p.m., Blogger Cowgirl Warrior said...

Get yourself some chocolate covered espresso beans...stat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home