Friday, June 09, 2006

Sweet Victory!

Oh glorious day! Oh wondrous, spectacular eve!! In case you missed it, my future husband made it into the Top 20 on So You Think You Can Dance!!!! And weren't they tricky bastards about it too! The poor guy's heart must have been cartwheeling.

Oh, and his story about his floozy of an ex-girlfriend that ditched him and got engaged to some other loser while he was in Me-hi-co? (Doing THE LORD's WORK, I might add) Maybe dear sweet Benji is too much of a God-fearing gentleman to exact bloody revenge, but *I* sure as hell ain't. Watch out, you heart-breakin' hussy; let's hope we never meet. But Benji! He's DANCING THROUGH HIS PAIN! What a man! Sigh.

Seriously, I am so freakin' excited about his being in the show that I almost turned this entire blog into this. Except I didn't. Because it is ... how you say ... hideous. Also psychotic. But yes, those ARE real links, and yes, I spent FAR too much time on this, and NO I'm not even sure if my fanatic love of this dude is mockery or irony or completely 100% soul-mate-material earnest or WHAT.


In other exciting TV news, Luke Perry is on some new series about a bunch of beautiful people who win the lottery. LUKE PERRY!!! Brenda's BOYFRIEND! Wow. I must say that he looks pretty darn good for a guy who must be... what, 85 years old now? Yup, not bad at all.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:12 a.m., Blogger The Glitterati said...

Yes! She is the most hated Hussy in all the land! But her loss is most definitely the entertaiment world's gain!

 
At 11:49 a.m., Blogger Kat said...

Oy! Seriously, who leaves a man like him? Not only can he dance amazingly, he is too cute for words and he helps people?? SERIOUSLY! She needs her head examined. Shall we go beat her up???

 
At 3:35 p.m., Blogger The Glitterati said...

I know, right? While I am tempted to whip out a can of full-fat whoop ass on her, if she were in a coma, then she wouldn't be hearing EVERYONE around her talk about the awesome guy on SYTYCD, and hey, didn't she used to go out with him or something?

And we can't have her missing out on that experience now, can we? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home