Thursday, November 06, 2008

So I think I can dance. Or WATCH dancing, at least.

Hey guys and dolls, super news! Ex-Roomie and I are going to be in the live! studio! audience!!! for So You Think You Can Dance Canada tonight! Wheee!

So yes, it's a results show, which is not as fun as if it were a performance show, but hey I'll take what I can get. From last night, I really don't know who's going to go home. NOT Nico and Arrasay of course, because my mortal soul would just shrivel up and die. God they're hot. But everyone's so good... who knows?

That's right, Arrasay, you TAKE that jacket off!

Personally, I would not care if Izaak, Allie, or Natalli went home. Actually, come to think of it, I don't really care about any of the guys other than Nico (because he's hot). Miles can stay so we can watch him continue to have dance-sex with Lara (though I disliked their routine this week... ballroom in no shoes + Lara's fakey fake expression were just too much for me).

And was it me, or was Lisa dancing on an injured ankle? I thought their hip hop routine was decidedly NOT hot, and I especially expected more from Lisa*.

But really, the dancing bit is only half the reason why we watch the show... there are clothes and makeup, people! Despite my earlier rant about Leah, I must admit that she looks much better now that she's deflated her 'do. Girlfriend needs to realize that knee-length sheaths and sleek hair is for the win:


Black & Green 1-shoulder flower dress: Dolce & Gabanna. Of course.
Tan & Brown Sheath: Hervé Leger

and that thigh-high flouncy things is for the ham. Thank goodness she straightened her hair in that 2nd one... can you imagine how French-Poodle-craptastic she would have looked in that dress if she had big curles?


Green Polka Dot: Lida Baday
The... um, tutu thing: Stella McCartney top & Betsy Johnson skirt



Anyway.

Very excited about tonight!! Naturally, I would love to see Arrasay and Nico do their thing in person**, but that would mean they're dancing for their lives, and we certainly don't want that. But oh, just to be a part of it all! Keep an eye out for me, lovelies, unless of course you don't know what I look like, in which case just keep an eye out for glimpses of Nico's abs. The are some serious abs.



* I almost had a Lisa-sighting on Halloween! Word is that she popped by the bar where our department was having our Halloween party, decided it was lame, and left, all before I even showed up. Not that I blame her, that place is ghe-tto (which is exactly why we chose it), but I wish she'd stayed long enough for me to see her.

**Actually, I would like to see Nico do his thing in my bed, but you know.




Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:14 p.m., Blogger Rae // theNotice said...

That is one *gorgeous* Herve Leger!

Tutu thing? Um, I'll just pretend that didn't happen. (Too late, my inner fashionista is already bawling her eyes out, and this is very uncomfortable as she lives in my head...)

I don't watch reality TV*, so I have nothing else to say ^^


*If I did, though, I would probably watch this. Just 'cuz it's Canadian.

 
At 8:35 a.m., Blogger The Glitterati said...

Ha, isn't it an atrocity? To her (or the costume people's, I don't know) credit, she looked great last night in what appeared to be a spandex dress. Anyone who can pull off a spandex dress gets respect.

But def. no more tutus. There's a limit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home