Sunday, November 02, 2008

Comments for a Cure Wrap Up

Thanks to all you readers for commenting over the past week! I received 26 comments during the run of the campaign, so I will be donating $26 to the Canadian Cancer Society. (Okay, so one of those comments was actually spam, and I deleted it, but it counts anyway! =D) Thanks again for all your help!

And of course, those of you who commented for the giveaway have been entered into the draw for that bottle of Donna Karan Cashmere Mist. The commenting part of the contest is now closed, but you can still get more chances to win! Just click on that widget on the sidebar and donate a few (or more!) dollars to the Canadian Cancer Society. Each dollar you donate until November 30th counts as TWO entries into the draw! A mere $10 donation gets you 20 entries; totally a deal!

I'll announce the winner of the giveaway as well as the total amount of money raised on December 1st. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming .... again, my heartfelt thanks to all of you who commented, it means a lot that you readers care about this cause.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:43 a.m., Blogger Healthblogs said...

I admire what you have done here. I love the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that is working for you as well. Do you have any more info on this? how to solve the cost crisis in health care

 

Post a Comment

<< Home