Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Still Looking for a Halloween Costume?

This ad might give you a few ideas. NSFW, depending on where you work, due to rather copious swearing.





Comment for a Cure is still on! For every comment left on this blog until Halloween, I will donate $1 to the Canadian Cancer Society, to a limit of $50. ALSO, your comment enters you into the draw to win this lovely bottle of Donna Karan's Cashmere Mist. It's sexy to comment!

BBNBCA BBN_BCA BBNC4AC BBN_C4AC BBNCONTEST BBN_CONTEST

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At 7:47 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enter me again!
I really like Cashmere Mist. Thanks. Happy Halloween!

 
At 11:53 p.m., Blogger Leena said...

thanks for donating!

 
At 11:52 a.m., Blogger The Glitterati said...

Thanks for commenting, and Happy Halloween too! :)

 
At 12:02 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sexy like mustard. Or Jesus. Or going to tapings of SYTYCD Canada! :)

 
At 8:51 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sexy sexy sexy

 
At 8:51 p.m., Blogger doctorpain007 said...

Sexy sexy sexy

 
At 10:37 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't celebrate Halloween, being a Christ follower and all. I must say some costumes I've seen look pretty expensive!

 
At 10:55 p.m., Blogger The Glitterati said...

They did have both sexy Jesus and sexy Pope in there! ;) But I agree, costumes get really expensive! I usually make my own, which end up only slightly less expensive but with the added fun/stress of making it myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home