Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bwahahaha

Okay okay, I'm working on an actual review for you folks (crazy, I know!) to go up tomorrow, but I've also been taking advantage of this hard-to-come-by down time by catching up on this season's Gossip Girl.

I've obviously got a lot more catching up to do, but I just wanna say:

"What's this? Chuck's date and Blair's date are mother and son? And Nate and Blair are ex's? And Nate and the mother are in a book club?! Now there's a novel plot twist."

Brilliant! God I love Kristen Bell. And Gossip Girl. And downtime.

Alright, back to reviewing. See you tomorrow!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:27 a.m., Blogger Rae // theNotice said...

<3 Kirsten Bell as Veronica Mars.

One of the best bloody shows EVER. (Well, the first season. Third one still ah-mazing, but a little too stretched, no?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home