Tuesday, November 06, 2007

So many thoughts, so little time. Or coherence.

OMG. So I'm sitting here watching Dancing With the Stars (simply because it's on after Gossip Girl) and Leanne Rimes is performing. I generally have pretty good feelings towards her -- she has a great voice, stays largely scandal free and does not to my knowledge have an obnoxious perfume named after her.


But good Lord lady, pluck those brows!!! I get that a strong brow is in or whatever, but the big brows and smokey eyes age her like 15 years.

To her credit, she looked slammin' in her little black mini-dress, and the performance was swell.

But the brows, Leanne! The brows! Don't do this to yourself, you're too cute for this.


Leanne, in happier eye-makeup days.


In other news, everyone wants an appointment with Dr. Quinn, because she is the hottest doc in the house:



Speaking of Jane. While doing an image search for that pic above (oh yes, this is real-time blogging, coming straight at ya!), I noticed something eery -- Jane Seymour not only burns up the dance floor on Dancing With the Stars, she is also hot in a high school way on Gossip Girl. Twice! Look!

Jane is Jenny Humphrey!




Jane is Serena Van der Woodsen!



Jane is taking over my brain!

But this brings me conveniently back to Gossip Girl. If you haven't seen this week's episode, stop reading now, because this is a spoiler...



































+
























=

TLF!!


Seriously, how hot is the union of these 2? So hot. So so hot. It's awesome, especially because that Nate character is basically just a gorgeous lump of a guy, and while pretty things are nice to look at, stupid characters are largely boring. Besides, he had better skin and/or makeup than the female cast... one can only take so much prettiness from a boy before it becomes ridiculous.


Alright, I think I've put off doing real work long enough, and oh look, they just gave Jane Seymour the boot. Bummer. Oh well, toodles!


Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:44 a.m., Blogger Rae // theNotice said...

LOL I just posted about Blair and Chuck!! They're perfect. ^^ Also, gorgeous together. And hot.

 
At 6:42 p.m., Blogger Cowgirl Warrior said...

Alright I still have Gossip Girl on PVR, but Blair and Chuck are an awesome combination. I just may need to watch it tonight. I always thought Blair and Nate were kind of boring.

 
At 10:51 p.m., Blogger The Glitterati said...

SO hot! The Blair desperately hoping for Nate's lackluster love was getting old fast.

 
At 5:49 p.m., Blogger Valley Girl said...

I love Gossip Girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home