Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Terrible!

Oh my gosh, it's been a month since I've posted! That is terrible. For anyone who's wondering, yes, I did make it back alive from Asia (barely), but I'm all caught up in school-stuff right now. (Anyone who is taking or have taken graduate statistics knows my pain.)

Plus, I've been busy writing an article for the February issue of The Beauty Ideal! Have you heard? The Beauty Blog Network has its own magazine now! Written and edited by your favourite beauty bloggers, it's bound to be a hit. Check out the January issue if you haven't done so already. The February issue looks like it's going to be great... as mentioned, it will feature some work from yours truly, and there'll be a list of the 100 Top Products of last year, as chosen by Beauty Blog Network members. What was my pick? I guess you'll have to wait and see! :)

I'm sorry again for the non-posting, but don't you worry my pretties, even if the writing has been sparse, the beauty exploration has not stopped. Come back soon, I'll do my absolute darndest to get a post up for the end of the week.

Stay warm and stay beautiful!

3 Comments:

At 11:31 a.m., Blogger Cowgirl Warrior said...

Where does one get this magazine? I will hunt it down right away.

Good luck with the school stuff.

Hugs,
Sylvia

 
At 7:17 p.m., Blogger Cashmere Mafia said...

Oh, I'm so glad you're back & that you had fun! I enjoyed reading your blog!

Is there any chance you wouldn't mind being "link buddies?" I have a link to your site on my blog if you don't mind!

 
At 9:48 a.m., Blogger The Glitterati said...

CW: Whoops, sorry, it's an online mag... should've made that clearer. It's linked to in the post. :)

Cashmere Mafia: Yes!!! I went over to your blog last week and I love the idea. LOVE that you have a blog for teens, with contributers from Canada and the US! Will definitely link once I have a chance to update the template, can't wait to read more of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home