Friday, December 14, 2007

Oh Noes!

Hello all!

So apparently G and I should have thought this through a little better. I cannot actually post her posts, because I don't actually have her computer. Honestly intarwebs, what is your beef? It should not be this way...

In any case, I will post the bare bones text version of what our dear friend G has to say over the next little while. I apologize for the lack of pictures and fun and rainbows and sunshine. I tried...


[EDIT by G: Holy Crap! I'm so confused, I'm not sure what happened. That is probably due to the jet lag... by my calculations, it's like... 8-million in the morning in Toronto. Or something. I found some magical stolen wireless, so I will try to fix things where possible. But if not... yes, please pardon the technical difficulties! Thank you Ex-Roomie for trying, you are the awesome!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home