Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm Leeeeaving On a Jet Plane!

Well, I'm off! In less than 8 hours, I will be on a plane, flying far far away. It's exciting, but sad! Sad, because I've been told that I will have minimal internet access for the 3 weeks that I'll be gone. THREE WEEKS!!! Without internet! That is an eternity!

Ah well, maybe I'll come back a la Alanis from India, and be all removed from such needs of the flesh as "wireless" and "concealer". Yeah right.

Rest assured, lovely readers, that there will still be some fun posts to read while I'm gone. There's a whole stockpile waiting to be deployed, and the wonderful kind and generous Ex-Roomie has volunteered to be the blog administrator while I'm gone. Three Cheers for Ex-Roomie!

So I hope you all have happy weeks ahead! I'll see you in January!

2 Comments:

At 8:43 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry, we'll keep the beauty fires burning for ya while you're gone..have a great trip!!!

 
At 1:40 p.m., Blogger Rae // theNotice said...

Have fun!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home