Friday, April 27, 2007

I love maple syrup.

I love maple syrup on pancakes. I love it on pizza. And I take maple syrup and put a little bit in my hair when I've had a rough week. What do you think holds it up, slick?


Sorry for the lack of post-age this week, I've been marking like crazy and I have to go out of town this weekend. To a Maple Festival, near Ottawa! How fun! Ever had maple taffy? They pour boiled syrup on ice and roll it up. It turns into this gooey maple-lollipop thing... I can't wait! Look! Here is a picture of 2 kids I don't know, enjoying some sugary goodness:




In the meantime, didja hear that Shopper's Drug Mart will now be carrying the No. 7 line of makeup? It's a drugstore staple in the UK, a bit high-endy, but it has a lot of devotees. I didn't try any of it when I was over there (too enamoured with the Bourjois!), so I'll have to give it a shot!

Also, that Clairol ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss I fell in love with? Apparently it's here!!! I saw an ad for it in the drugstore flyer a couple of weeks ago, but haven't actually seen it on a shelf yet. I imagine I'll be able to buy it very very soon, and will subsequently waste many hours flipping my shiny hair in the mirror. Yipiee!

Have a glorious weekend!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home