Saturday, March 13, 2010

Quickie PSA: Body Shop 1/2 off and a good cause

Okay, I know it sounds like I'm just constantly telling you about Body Shop sales. Like I'm getting daily PR emails from them or something. But truly, I happened to stumble upon this great deal today (plus, I don't even have a contact at TBS!).



Buy a paper bag for $5, and get 50% off on everything you purchase that can fit in the bag (sets excluded)! What a deal. I stocked up on some skincare items and a Nut butter (because, obvs). Plus, $2 from every bag sold goes towards helping stop sex trafficking of children and youths.

Incidentally, they have a skin care promo on right now, where if you buy 2 items, you get the 3rd free. Not sure if the 2 promos can be combined -- I did buy 2 skin care items, but I didn't see the deal until after I got home, and the sales person didn't mention anything at the till. But it's worth asking!

Hop to it! This deal is only good for TODAY, March 13th!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 2:51 a.m., Anonymous Murano Glass said...

Thanks for all the information guys. It has been very useful. I will look more into it. Really useful information from everybody.

 
At 2:03 a.m., Blogger Dericlivingstorn said...

Moving Companies in Abu Dhabi
https://wemovers.ae/blog/moving-companies-in-abu-dhabi?id=4
Professional Movers in Abu Dhabi #1 Moving companies in Abu Dhabi Offers Budget Moving Services Abu Dhabi Professional Movers Award Winner Offers Urgent Movers in Abu Dhabi.
1631516533082-10

 

Post a Comment

<< Home