Friday, March 20, 2009

Twittery doo!

Hey lovelies, so I finally got on board the Twitter train. I don't know exactly how it all works yet, but Tina Fey, Christopher Walken, and President Obama all have accounts, so I'm pretty sure it's awesome.

You can see my Twitter updates on the sidebar (scroll down a bit). I'll figure out how to make it prettier later, but for now, you too can be privy to random thoughts from my brain! And since I'm so slooooow with reviews these days, I'll probably be "tweeting"
about beauty products too. (I like how I am so un-hip that I need to put "tweet" in "quotes".)

If you want to make me really happy, you could even follow me on Twitter, so I feel loved and everything. Just click the "Follow Me on Twitter" link (you'll need a Twitter account, I promise it's super fun and will take over your life!). Or not, whatevs, but do check it out. Over there! On the sidebar! Mmmmm-kay?

Love you lots, and real reviews coming next week for serious! Including a mini MAC haul from the America!

~G

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home