Saturday, May 13, 2006

re-re-re-RE-MIX!!!

Welcome to my new layout!! Oh yipiee I am so so so happy with this. It's leaps and bounds better than the boring old black one. It's the hawtness! Goodbye sickly avocado green! Welcome lush pinks and peaches!

How did I manage to pull off this awesomeness, you ask? It's because I have a super duper friend who know things about the internet, and who is willing to refrain from making fun of me for having a make-up blog long enough to whip up a spiffy new design for me. Much thanks!

To honour him, I have put up a picture of models in school-girl outfits having a pillow fight, next to his mention over there on the sidebar. Apparently, the best way to placate and/or show gratitude to boys is to give them pictures of models in school-girl outfits to look at.

Anyway, hope you all love the new design as much as I do!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:01 a.m., Blogger Cowgirl Warrior said...

Looks Awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home