Monday, May 01, 2006

They say "STRESSED" is "DESSERTS" spelled backwards...



(Not me. Or my hair.)

...Well then dust me with some chocolate curls and call me a backwards torte. Because damn it's been an insane few days. I have an abstract to submit by midnight about a study I haven't done yet; a 3-day statistics exam to complete in 2 days; house guests that I am ungraciously neglecting; and a tax return to file that is officially over due.

On the bright side, I am rockin' some fierce hair today. Like lion's mane, Denise-Richards-in-Undercover-Brother ferocious. I don't know how this happened. Apparently, the secret to great hair is to stay at work until 4AM, come home for a shower, add some Biosilk, and sleep for not more than 2 hours. Yeeehaw! My synapses hate me right now.

So, no reviews today, sadly. But won't you all help me contemplate whether it's even possible to date a guy who is 5 whole inches shorter than you?

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 10:20 p.m., Blogger Cowgirl Warrior said...

That would depend on if he's intelligent, funny, wealthy and has a winning personality plus would it freak him out if you wore heels :)

 
At 10:11 a.m., Blogger The Glitterati said...

Intelligent? Possibly.
Funny? Defnitiely.
Wealthy? Nah.
Personality? Very likely.
Heels? I think his exact words were: "If she puts on heels, she could very well destroy me."

I sure do love my heels though...

 
At 7:17 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my favorite times was when I was dating a 5'4" guy (I'm 5'10"). He was always overjoyed when I showed up in heels. Enthusiasm is sexy!

 
At 6:24 a.m., Blogger The Glitterati said...

Then there might be hope for my heels yet! :)

 
At 5:21 p.m., Blogger katiedid said...

It IS possible. Of course, take this with an added helping of salt to taste, as I am in fact, a short person myself. At all of 5'2" pretty much everyone I know is taller than me, and many by 5 inches or more. My husband fairly towers over me (He's just under 6 feet tall.) We shorties need love, too! Heh.

 
At 10:17 a.m., Blogger The Glitterati said...

Oooh, and how bad is it that when I see a tall guy with a short girl, it "ain't no thing", but when I see a tall girl with a short guy, I do a double take?

Oh society, how you've ruined me!

Anyway, dude and I will likely be meeting up sometime next week, so I guess we'll see.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home