Sunday, February 26, 2006

Oh my God I just killed a puppy*

Um, yeah, I had the weirdest dream last night. My good friend H from back home was in a bar, and when I went to meet him, he hugged me, kissed me, and told me he was moving to Croatia for grad school. I felt this incredible sense of loss and "No-no-no-you-can't!". Strangeness!

And THEN, I think I became Buffy. I was at a party, and all these people kept becoming posessed by some evil demon thing, and I had to keep kicking all their asses. Nobody could be trusted! Anyone could be a demon! Oh no, now you have to go fight your host! While trying to convince H to stay in Canada! You're the worst guest ever!

Yeah. Bizzaro. Maybe I need to start drinking before bed.

*In my dream, people! It was possessed! Sheesh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home